facebook

never been so frustrated in my life

by:    

is it just me or is everyone essentially being forced to drop because they didn't participate in dirty rushing/have previous connections to actives?? everyone i've talked to today has been on the verge on dropping because they're stuck with one okay option and two houses that they've been trying to drop for days. mutual selection my ass.

Posted By: pnm moment
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Cough cough piphi and kkg

By: Yes.
#2by:    

If you all stuck with the process and joined one of the two great houses you are trying to drop, you'd end up in new member classes with each other and could make it the experience you are hoping to have!

By: Bluebell

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: shut up   

sounds like kkg recruitment team working overtime in these comments lowkey

By: shut up
#3by:    

Actually was just trying to show some Panhel support and love for both houses that the OP wanted to be cut from. No reason to be threatened by either house so no reason to go after them. Strong Panhel and more chapters benefits everyone.

By: NOT a Pi Phi or KKG

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.