facebook

What’s up with tri delt?

by:    

Coming into recruitment I had high expectations but their girls are just like the ones in the “middle tier” sororities. A lot of the girls I know haven’t liked them and have dropped them.

Posted By: ???
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Honestly most PNMs don’t like Tri Delt. Tri Delt has a very small segment of PNMs that actually want to be a Tri Delt because they went to school or camp with some of the actives. So many girls that get a bid to Tri Delt that don’t have these connections end up unhappy because they are in one of the already established cliques and they are the ones that say they don’t like going to the house for meals or going to functions. It’s kinda sad but there are much better options out there for the PNMs who are looking for genuine friendships and sisterhood

By: Tbh
#2by:    

I wanted to like Tri Delt but I just couldn’t

By: Seriously
by: unc   

Same, they just fell flat for me

By: unc
#3by:    

Tri delt is full of mean girls from highschool that couldn’t get out of it. So many snitches there too so I’d watch your back

By: Unc

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: And   

Most of them aren’t even cute so they don’t even have looks going for them

By: And
#4by:    

They aren’t all that, what else is there to say?

By: Truth
#5by:    

After hearing all the hype about ddd i guess my expectations were too high because meeting them was the biggest letdown during recruitment

By: Pnm
by: Tbh   

That was my experience as well and it was my biggest surprise during recruitment

By: Tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.