facebook

Potential COB? Or spring rush?

by:    

I didn’t get any of the houses I loved back. Has COB worked for anyone? Or would spring rush be a better option?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s over pack it up

By: The Wompus Grottum
#2by:    

I COB’d in the spring and it was so much easier and less formal than fall rush. Highly recommend!!

By: COB 2022
#3by:    

Spring rush isn’t really a thing. Some chapters may COB, but a chapter probably would not offer a COB if they already dropped you. Stick it out and see if you like any houses that asked you back!

By: honestly
#4by:    

Do the houses you like generally do COB? Not all sororities do spring rush so my advice is to continue with this progress and try to keep an open mind with the houses you have left to see how things play out. I know lots of girls who have changed their ideas of who their favorites are as rush progresses and the houses that are inviting you back like you and see something in you

By: It depends

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: pnm   

Which ones are known to do cob?

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.