facebook

Kkg will not drop me

by:    

I’m so frustrated. Every round I’ve dropped kkg or ranked them lowest…. And I keep getting them back!! It’s super annoying bc I don’t want them at all, they’re nice girls but I feel absolutely no connection and feel like my time is being wasted. Plus their house is super far away and it’s just annoying that it’s a “mutual selection” process, but i keep dropping them and getting them back.

Posted By: pissed
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It’s because exec wants to give you the fullest schedule that you can have so if you have an open spot and kkg liked you you’ll get them back

By: Unc

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Over It   

This is so rude. Be happy someone invited you back. There will be 300-400 girls with no bid.

By: Over It
#2by:    

What is the point of this comment? What are you hoping to achieve by posting this? This was really unnecessary.

By: Ridiculous

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.