facebook

Horrible rush experience at kd

by:    

I am so upset rn I had the worst experience at kd tonight, i was put in a breakout room and was there by myself the whole time. This really sucks and i know I’m getting dropped but it also kinda pisses me off because this was not my fault

Posted By: Discouraged
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You weren’t missing out

By: kd
#2by:    

Honestly you’re lucky, i would rather have been in a room by myself than the girls i talked to, the convos were so bad.

By: Wow
by: Same    

A girl literally asked me what my parents careers were …..

By: Same
by: Wtf   

The first girl i talked to today was so rude to me I would have rather been in a room by myself

By: Wtf
#3by:    

It is almost never anyone’s “fault” if they get dropped. Every PNM gets cut from houses. When a house makes cuts, the decision is usually not because of anything wrong with the PNMs getting dropped. It’s more because the house knows what PNMs they want to ask back, and there is a limited number that they can ask back.

Also, if KD didn’t give you the time of day, why would you care about being dropped by them? Focus on chapters that actually value you and your time. Honest advice: stay off this site, don’t worry about which sororities drop you or what you’ve heard about them, just focus on your experience and being yourself. You’ll have a better experience and be happier where you end up.

By: UNC
#4by:    

This is typical rush behavior for kd, the same thing happened to me last year and also to other girls I knew. I think it’s kd’s way of dropping you without having to talk to you because there’s no way they’re the only sorority having issues every year

By: unc

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I tried to drop the yesterday but got them back and I’m going to try and drop them again today, all my convos there were boring and superficial and I had to do all the talking with 1 girl because she was so awkward

By: Well
#6by:    

honestly this sounds like it was a mistake. sororities can get fined a lot for stuff like this so it was probably a technical mistake. Sorry that happened though it must have felt really bad

By: gradstudent for the drama
#7by:    

They were the worst house i went to today, it seemed like they werent even trying and there was no energy

By: Tbh
#8by:    

I wish kd would drop me already, i tried to drop them and was not happy to see them on my schedule for today

By: Pnm2026

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.