facebook

Round 1 of Sorority Recruitment

by:    

Dear PNMs,

Please don’t feel bad about being dropped from houses. We seriously love getting to know each and every one of you but there are 1000+ girls coming through rush and each house can only get 60 or less. I’m in a “top tier” sorority and we have such a hard time cutting people but we literally have to.

Posted By: Gary
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I thought the pnm numbers were a lot lower than that?

What you really meant to say is Please don’t feel bad about being dropped from houses. Unfortunately you are probably from the wrong hometown or didn’t go to the right high school so we don’t you to join our sorority even though I’m sure you’re super awesome. Maybe you should’ve posted pictures of your Europe vacation so the sororities will think your family has money to give off stronger pick me vibes.

By: Huh
by: obvious   

Comment above is just more proof that AGL lives on here.

By: obvious
by: Seriously   

Stop using AGL as an excuse for every post you don’t like. How many girls do you know in Tri Delt or kd that are from a small town? How many girls do you know in these sororities that went to Page, Reynolds, St. Mary’s or some other private school? There are tons because they keep filling their PC’s with girls they went to high school with and that’s why there’s so much drama at these. And if you think PNMs aren’t getting judged by what vacations they took you’re wrong, I know Tri Delt does this

By: Seriously
by: Ρθττγ   

This^

By: Ρθττγ
by: current pnm   

yeah this is a lie bc they didn’t provide hometowns or high schools in the pnm application. I had no where to write where I was from

By: current pnm
#2by:    

@current pnm- is none of that stuff anywhere on your Instagram feed? Your Insta is probably public too so everyone can see it and figure out everything they want to know about you. I bet you have a high school picture somewhere on your Instagram or you’re tagged in one and the people from your hometown have already seen your name and know you’re rushing so stop making stupid and ignorant comments little girl

By: What

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: mean   

“stop making stupid and ignorant comments little girl.” You seem like a really good person.

By: mean

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.