facebook

pnms take what you read with grain of salt

by:    

i think theres a lot of negativity and rumor spreading on this website which can make it difficult to decipher what to believe at the end of the day all chapters have kind, great people and all have some rotten apples what matters is who you surround yourself with!! id try to really think about the convos you all are having and pick for urself who is genuine vs not!! also remember that one bad convo shouldnt be reflective of the entire srat! i had a really bad convo with certain sororities and now have good friends in the same one!! just try to go in with open mind

Posted By: spread kindness
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Some sororities are terribly fake during rush, esp KD, APhi, Tri Delt and zeta so PNMs need to be alert. Ask the sisters what they do to make new members feel included, ask them if they have a lot of girls from certain high schools, certain sororities here have high school drama that has spilled over into college because these sororities recruit members they already know. These sororities also have mean girl cliques and there is lots of back stabbing. There’s a lot of bs on Greek Rank but there’s also a lot of truth and if you see the same things mentioned multiple times it probably means there’s some truth to it.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yeah   

More like KD, Tri Delt, Adpi, and Chi O. Those are the cliquey ones with girls from all the feeder schools. But yes this can be true for girls every sorority. Honestly I think every single sorority has like a mean girl group and then a lot of other random nice girls, you just have to find your people

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.