facebook

Alpha Phi Secrets they don't want you to know

by: Exclusive

Just dropped APhi and am going to spill secrets we aren't supposed to share. Don't worry, multiple people dropped so they won't figure out who this is.

1. The president will ask us to downvote stuff on greek rank and Yik yak
2. 2 members were blamed by exec for experiencing assault by boys in frats
3. They ask members to dye their hair blonde and always wear makeup while associated
4. They are disrespectful towards the house mom and throw their laundry at her
5. Some members participated in helping Pi Lam with the curry wall
6. The 2 minorities aren't paid attention by anyone and are called slurs behind their backs
7. Many homophobic jokes are said during chapter
8. A lot of the girls will openly brag about sleeping with guys that have girlfriends
9. Some members will take part in hazing in frats and be used as props for it
10. They made hate accounts on tik Tok and instagram harassing an old member hoping she would do something to herself.

Posted By: Exclusive
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

Got really bad energy from their president on the panhel series

By: hmm
#2  by: Facts   

Coming from a member who’s over it, this is true

By: Facts
by: ex member Aug 8, 2022 11:46:48 PM

1,2,8,9,10 are tru

By: ex member
by: SameAug 14, 2022 11:26:23 PM

Bump

By: Same
#3  by: Okay   

Okay now i know that most of this isn’t true

By: Okay
#4  by: Dumb   

Aphis spend most of their time on greek rank and yik yak. Imagine if they spent this much time towards their philanthropy. Notice how most sororities are mature and do not care about online banter, couldn’t be aphi

By: Dumb
#5  by: Aholes   

Still can’t believe that bullied that girl trying to get her to harm herself

By: Aholes
#6  by: come on guys   

this is just ridiculous like all of the other aphi posts on here, maybe talk to actual members instead of people faking it anonymously on greek rank and you will realize that none of this is true and that aphi girls are some of the nicest you will meet

By: come on guys
by: okAug 8, 2022 6:56:33 PM

ok chipmunk calicut

By: ok
by: Um?Aug 8, 2022 7:41:47 PM

How is this a lie if everyone saw first hand how an ex member was bullied by all of the current members? There is also proof she was opening up about an assault and exec did nothing to help her

By: Um?
by: susAug 8, 2022 11:41:32 PM

An advisor literally told a girl that her getting assaulted was her fault because she “drank too much”. They cared more about them being able to still mix w the frat than the member

By: sus
by: SSDDAug 15, 2022 12:03:03 PM

It’s the same person on here posting untrue things over and over. She really needs to seek professional help. I truly hope she gets it because this is just super silly and sad at this point.

By: SSDD
#7  by: Food   

When i was in aphi the food was giving me diarrhea every single day. Convinced they are a scam since it’s the most expensive with the worst house, food, sisterhood, philanthropy

By: Food
by: LolAug 8, 2022 10:34:38 PM

That’s how they try to keep their members within their weight standards, they probably put laxatives in the food. I’ve never had more stomach issues than I did last year.

By: Lol
#8  by: POC   

can someone pls confirm or deny #6

By: POC
by: WellAug 9, 2022 2:19:46 AM

It's true but this isn't rare for any sorority in greek life

By: Well
by: NoooAug 9, 2022 8:19:43 AM

I’m not in Aphi but I have never heard anyone in my sorority call anyone a racial slur behind their back. That is disgusting

By: Nooo
by: NoAug 9, 2022 11:10:15 AM

I promise 6 is not true in the slightest wtf

By: No
#9  by: wtf   

wtf is #5 referring to?!

By: wtf
by: ExplanationAug 9, 2022 3:45:04 PM

Pi Lam had a “curry wall” where they would put minorities on a wall ranking them on hotness. These minorities were sorority girls and aphi would add their members as a joke even tho it’s really disgusting

By: Explanation
#10  by: woah.   

Heard this is still true. Yikez

By: woah.
by: YJul 19, 2024 7:45:07 PM

In my experience this is not true anymore

By: Y

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.