facebook

to girls rushing who are your tops?

by:    

What are y’all’s top houses pre rush? All the houses seem different it’s hard to catch a vibe on them.

Posted By: rush
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Phi Mu because I want to be mid with a bunch of cliquey girls

By: Will
#12by:    

Pi Phi because my mom was a member when they were the OG stoner sorority 30 years ago 🌴🍄

By: Pick me
by: onceuponatime   

This is actually true...

By: onceuponatime
#13by:    

I’m going to be a kd because I’m a clout chaser from out of state and I will only befriend you if I can benefit from being connected to you

By: Bruh girl #5

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

Describes Mia perfectly

By: Lol
#14by:    

To those of you posting hateful messages on this string, do you understand how your words are affecting others? We all saw what happened last year with the mental health crisis on campus. Your words have real impacts on real people. There are nice girls in every chapter, rude girls in every chapter, weird girls in every chapter, boy-crazy girls in every chapter. Stop using your words to hatefully generalize an entire group of women.

And for goodness sake, STOP making comments about women’s bodies and what they do with their bodies. It’s disgusting and not your business. If you have a problem with someone, handle it like an adult instead of hiding behind a computer screen to be a bully

By: For real
by: agree   

this site has been overrun by people who hate greek life and want it to end. most of the posts are blatant lies and aren’t based in reality. i think the hope is that all this vicious garbage will deter people from joining. greek life isn’t for everyone and if you hate it, that’s ok. feel the way you feel - i respect that. but posting hateful things on here is reckless and irresponsible given the suicides and mental health issues at this school and makes the posters far worse than the community they hate and want to destroy. please find a more productive and responsible way to protest and get your point across.

By: agree
by: THESE   

Bumping for THESE 2 Comments

By: THESE
#15by:    

I like this tasty little thread from last year!! My top is zeta so I can let everyone know I’m available and ready to spend the night!

By: Woohoo!
#16by:    

I honestly really want KKG- my mom was a Kappa and the chapter seems really genuine.

By: Me
by: Yes   

They are so good luck!

By: Yes
by: Yay!   

Kappa is my top too!!

By: Yay!
by: !   

Kkg and Axo are my favorites!

By: !
#17by:    

Stuart slept with my boyfriend too. She sounds she doesn’t care about anyone but herself

By: Uh oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.