By: DDD
by: Tbh   

I was kinda shocked at their new PCs they just weren’t good

By: Tbh
by: ?   

I’m confused what happened to them they suck now

By: ?
#4by:    

Looks pretty accurate but I’m curious what PNMs will think about Aphi since they’ve had so much drama, will they put on a convincing act during rush and will PNMs be fooled into thinking that those girls like each other

By: Yep
by: Yep   

I agree, this ranking is accurate but definitely going to be an interesting year for aphi

By: Yep
by: lol   

99% of members have no problems with others so maybe don’t take one story and assume it’s true for the whole chapter

By: lol
by: um   

yea but that one story involved a girl getting bullied by other members and blamed for her SA by an advisor so i’d say it’s serious

By: um
by: Consider the Source   

All you have to do is take a look at the behavior and social media posts and ranting of the girl who is the source of the “drama” and it’s easy to see she has other issues to deal with. A lot of hype about nothing.

By: Consider the Source
by: yea   

^ poor girl is just trying to move on with her life and she looks like she’s doing better!!

By: yea
#5by:    

zta is mid But other than that this is accurate.

By: Z
by: Z   

Aphi is also mid . Even tho kd hasn’t rushed great the past few years their history still keeps them top tier. They’re as old money as it gets for srats

By: Z
by: Eh   

Old money doesn’t mean as much these days to be honest. Girls want sororities that are more lowkey and fun. Kd is full of cliquey bullies who are stuck in high school drama so yeah I think that makes them mid.

By: Eh
by: Wrong   

If history could keep you top tier pi phi would be ranked much higher. kd might have been top 10 years ago but they have struggled every year for at least the last 4-5 years and continually have to rely on snap bids. No matter what they want you to think they have fallen to middle and this isn’t going to change anytime soon. They need to change their recruiting strategy so they get more interesting new members instead of focusing on getting girls they knew from high school or camp.

By: Wrong
#6by:    

This is it so let’s stop with the rankings already

By: Okkkkk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Aphi has too much internal drama to be anything higher than solid mid

By: Tbh
#8by:    

Bump

By: Yup
#9by:    

Bump

By: Yes
#10by:    

Saw some rough looking zetas and KDs on campus today

By: Scary

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.