facebook

Do frat guys care about sorority tiers?

by:    

It seems like most girls in sororities here are obsessed with their tier or status within the ranking of sororities…but do frat guys care about which tier or sorority a woman is in? Would they not date or “talk” to someone that is in a lower ranked sorority or not in a top tier sorority? I’m talking about pika, snu, sig chi, beta chi psi/phi, phi gam/delt and dke… how much will the sorority i get a bid from determine that?

Posted By: Wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They literally don’t even care if your in a sorority, they see every girl as a chance to get laid.

By: Duh
#2by:    

Some do but those are usually guys in higher tiers. But would you want to be with a guy that judged you on that lol? They’re losers and usually the guys that assault women

By: Hm
#3by:    

There are plenty of couples where a sorority girl is dating a guy who isn’t in a frat and the other way around

By: lol
#4by:    

No one cares.

By: no one

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

yes they care don’t be fooled by anyone that says otherwise

By: Yea
#6by:    

You shouldn’t care, but in all honesty if you’re in a reasonably good sorority they don’t care beyond a certain point. Like i wouldn’t say most frat guys will like a guy more if she’s in tri delt vs zeta

By: Eh
#7by:    

Don’t place your worth in how a frat guy views you. If he only cares about dating girls in certain sororities, hes probably not the kind of guy you want to be pursuing. It will save you a lot of time and heartbreak lol.

By: truth
#8by:    

I totally care so much. I only talk to DDD’s

By: Yes
by: Yauuuuur   

Spoken like a true aepi.😲

By: Yauuuuur
#9by:    

yeah the ones in the higher tiers care ALOT, and its actually sad. it's like staying in a tiny group from high school and passing around the same people

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.