facebook

Puttin down people’s looks ain’t cool

by: NiceGuy

We can all agree that some girls in sororities are extremely mean….. however they don’t deserve to be body shamed, relentlessly bullied, etc. They're people too and need to be educated instead of harassed. Trust me I hate a lot of the Tri Delts and KDs, but the suicide issue at UNC is way too big and one singular comment can cause someone to end their life. I’m not sayin treat them like royalty, but treat them like people that need to work on personal growth and who don’t deserve to possibly consider the option of ending their lives. If i was a girl, one of these remarks would probably make me end it all. If you have an issue, bring it it up with a higher up person on campus instead of cyber bullying since that causes more destruction

Posted By: NiceGuy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mhm   

I’m in a top tier sorority and am kind to everyone but seeing comments about weight is such a sore subject since i’m a little bigger. Really just dangerous to my image

By: Mhm
#2  by: FR   

If u have such an issue with someone bring it up to the school and it will be fixed within a day

By: FR
#3  by: Uh   

Lmao if people are puttin down people’s looks as a college student they deserve to be called out sorry not sorry. the college won’t do anything

By: Uh
#4  by: 000   

You can talk a a big game behind a screen like a complete coward but if these soulless invertebrates had someone talk so cruelly about their loved one anonymously they would be complaining about the mental health culture here. maybe even put up a few instagram story infographics about it.

By: 000
#5  by: be kind   

really sad bc so many girls in panhel have EDs. if you see or hear about something bad happening tbh the best way to handle it would be to email ofsl

By: be kind

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.