facebook

Be careful… Srats are fake during recruitment

by: Important

Hey everyone, this is probably the most important thing for a pnm to keep in mind. Sororities are fake during recruitment because they want your money and a high status. I was told “don’t look at greek rank” “ see which house i connect with” which i did. however, as soon as i joined the sorority i was treated very badly and am considering dropping. Try to really think about whos being genuine and who seems fake nice. Love y’all

Posted By: Important
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes!   

Lots of comments on here about this. Certain sororities are definitely guilty of this. PNMs are made to feel wanted and special but once they receive their bid those same girls that rushed them so hard now ignore them, are unfriendly and their true colors are revealed

By: Yes!
by: ExpertJul 24, 2022 4:58:53 PM

Yes, this 100% really happens and unfortunately sometimes it happens a lot in certain sororities

By: Expert
#2  by: Sad but true   

TriDelt is the worst for doing this, they are honestly horrible people. kd and Aphi aren’t much better. Recruitment is like a game to some of these sororities and they will say or do almost anything so PNMs will want to keep coming back.

By: Sad but true
by: ahdJul 25, 2022 2:23:46 PM

And then the girls in those sororities will unfollow you on social media and never talk to you again, even though they made you think you really connected

By: ahd
#3  by: sad   

sad how some girls are uncomfortable in their srat houses for meals.

By: sad
#4  by: horror story   

a girl in a sorority that loves green (that girl is still there btw and will be fake,) told me she could see us being best friends, then never spoke to me after recruitment bc I dropped them. thank god i went with my srat. imagine not being cordial to someone you clicked with

By: horror story
#5  by: Ha   

After i dropped everyone unfollowed me even the girls i was friends with. Screams fake

By: Ha
#6  by: stop    

classic AGL post

By: stop
#7  by: yup   

I was gamma chi and saw this happen too much. PNM who prefs houses that I was like "eh, I wouldn't have chosen that for her, but I know she has her reasons" and then 2 months later, she's already dropped bc she realized how different recruitment personas are from real life

By: yup
by: TrueAug 16, 2022 5:00:07 PM

I saw that happen last year, kinda sad but I figured there was a reason for picking that sorority

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.