facebook

to the pnms on the site

by: truth hurts

Hey PNMs, word of the wise here: people in greek life only go onto this site for a good laugh. It’s the most hilarious spot for fake and preposterous rumors and stories.
All that to say, barely anything in the discussion posts is truthful. I doubt a majority of these posts were even written by people in greek life.
End of the day, you’ve just gotta trust the rush process, not an anonymous website where I could write anything about anyone and claim to be someone I’m not. If you did use GR for guidance, you’d be incredibly misled. Hope this is helpful

Posted By: truth hurts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well….   

A lot of the stuff I’ve seen here recently about Aphi, kd, ddd has been pretty accurate though just sayin

By: Well….
by: dependsJul 22, 2022 3:00:11 PM

some of it’s based on some truth, but a vast majority isn’t. It just depends, but it tends to be a lot of negativity in this space when there is a lot of good going on that doesn’t get written abt

By: depends
#2  by: Nah   

I’d say about 85% is truthful

By: Nah
#3  by: be kind   

what seems true to one person may not be the same experience at all for another person. OP is right, pnms please don't take this site seriously. when i did recruitment everyone was talking about greekrank and it got in my head so bad.if you want to know what srats are "good" then just meet the girls and you can decide for yourself. people only go on here to bad mouth other chapters and spread negativity. literally just choose the srat you personally vibe with, if you dont vibe w them dont try to convince yourself you do.

By: be kind
#4  by: Yeah right    

I actually wish i listened to the advice on this site because now i’m stuck in the meanest top tier sorority

By: Yeah right
by: PreachJul 24, 2022 3:58:13 PM

That’s the truth, i swear the meanest ones are ddd, Aphi, kd, zeta based on my multiple years of interacting with girls in them and I’m a member of one of these so i know what I’m talking about

By: Preach
#5  by: bump   

bump. Epic level Garbage posted on here recently

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.