facebook

bruh girls in srats

by:    

these girls might be even more cringey and pathetic than the chubby try hards in certain srats. at least they try to present themselves and aren’t quirky/unladylike. I saw another poster say this about kd with too many weird bruh girls and tbh that’s so true but I’ve seen this also with tri delta, zeta, and even some alpha phis. Notice how chi o doesn’t have this problem at all? everyone in there is relatively pretty and hot, has the same overall vibe. Srats, maybe if you stopped giving bids out to these types of girls (whether it’s because of a connection they have or because you want to choose their quirky personalities) maybe you’d have an overall better rep with the frats…maybe you’d have less drama too!

Posted By: i mean
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’m not aware of any bruh girls in axo, adpi or phi Mu either but i know too many in zeta and kd

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes   

This is facts, axo adpi phi mu and chi o are the only ones who actually stick to a standard when giving out bids. The rest of y’all idk where that goes sometimes…

By: Yes
#2by:    

Chi o just stop it’s sad at this point.

By: No
#3by:    

No bruh girls in chi o HA

By: Try again
#4by:    

Weird bc I can think of many bruh girls in xo just off the top of my head, maybe you should try not putting others down to try to make yourself look better, it’s not working…

By: Um?
#5by:    

KD has tons of bruh girls and cheugy girls

By: Frat god
by: Lol   

They win for that

By: Lol
#6by:    

Have you looked at Chi O lately? You have to be joking. It’s so obvious where some of these posts are originating from. “Yeah, I mean we have such high standards here and are consistent, but BRB, gotta go dirty rush for yet another consecutive year.” Desperate girls do that so your “standards” comment is laughable. GTFOOH.

By: Seriously Chi-O?
by: Bananas   

Legit yes

By: Bananas

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.