facebook

PSA for PMNS

by:    

Just a reminder that no one in UNC Greek life takes this site seriously. It’s a toxic mess since the “abolish Greek life” folks took it over with their hateful, divisive garbage and pot-stirring. Ignore everything on here. You want the truth about Greek life and all the individual frats and srats? Get to campus and actually talk to people. Have conversations. This is an anonymous site so anyone can post anything, truth or not.

Posted By: psa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

For real. I thought i knew so much going into rush but the houses i thought i didn’t want ended up being my favs

By: Thank you
#2by:    

AGL working overtime on here this summer. shame they can’t find a more productive and less hate- filled way to spend their time

By: agree
#3by:    

abolishers just throwing a bunch of mud and hoping something sticks.

By: yep
#4by:    

bump.

By: facts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

A lot of the stuff I’ve seen here recently has been pretty accurate tho…

By: Well….
by: aphi   

This^

By: aphi
#6by:    

facts.

By: bump
#7by:    

Bump BUMP

By: Bumpity
#8by:    

Bump.

By: Idiots
#9by:    

Funny because everything people said about my sorority is completely true and now i’m stuck in it

By: Funny
by: Deactivate   

It’s really that easy. Sounds like you are a drama queen to me or someone who lacks an understanding of how things really work ie you are not really in a srat. Nothing forces someone to stay.

By: Deactivate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.