facebook

what’s up with kd

by:    

I hear lots of things abt kd like petty drama and no diversity but is that actually true or is it just GR being a negative place-pnm

Posted By: kappa delta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Every sorority will have a mix of people you love and people who aren’t your favorite, so just go in with an open mind and see what is the best fit for you! <3

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

So they definitely do not have diversity. As for the petty drama, that’s honestly just present in every top / relatively good tier-wise sorority (coincidentally?). Some of it you hear about a ton on here, and some of it you don’t, but they all have it. If you join one of those sororities, it’s not like you’re just immersing yourself into the drama— pledge classes are so big that you can find your spot with drama-free friends within it easily.

By: Sort of
by: Kd   

Yeah but some do have more than others and kd is one of those theyve been known for their crazy amount of drama for a while now because they pick girls from the same high schools which makes this problem worse

By: Kd
#3by:    

Speaking from my experience, kd has a lot of drama in terms of cliquish and catty behavior. There’s high school drama that has continued into college and there’s also a lot of girls in here that act like your best friend to your face but then say horrible things about you behind your back.

By: Tbh
#4by:    

A lot of them are pick me girls, they act like frat groupies always asking for invites to frat functions

By: Frat God
#5by:    

This sorority is one of my least favorite socially. They're kind of awkward and every time we have mixed with them it's been a struggle. I wish these girls would chill a little bit more instead of being so uptight and concerned with the way others see them. They are no better than the other chicks on this campus, even GDI girls that I am good friends with. But they seem to think so. Having a high GPA is great! BUT you should be able to balance that with actually having fun personalities.

By: Thoughts
by: True   

And some bruh girls too

By: True
by: Frat god   

Truth

By: Frat god
#6by:    

It’s GR being toxic. KD in the crosshairs today. Tomorrow it will Be another star/frat. GR comes for all.

By: Def
#7by:    

I am not joking when I say I have had a terrible encounter with every KD I’ve ever met. Not only are they rude, but they are extremely boring, which is debatably worse ….

By: yikes
#8by:    

It’s so funny to see who goes kd because they either fit in with their cringiness or they didn’t realize how weird they are.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.