facebook

insta followers

by: help!

hey I’m a pnm in the fall and my insta got hacked so I only have 300 followers on my new account. I want to go top tier or at least top mid but all of their mems have over 1000 followers. Is my small follower count going to affect my chance at a bid? I have what it takes to be in a top house and don’t want this to hold me back!

Posted By: help!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yikes    

bb u shouldn’t be rushing at all with that mentality. we don’t want girls like you

By: Yikes
#2  by: Lol   

This is embarrassing

By: Lol
#3  by: Omg   

Please don’t come to UNC, we don’t need people like you

By: Omg
#4  by: don’t listen    

idk who these bots are - no one really cares about insta stuff (or they shouldn’t) and don’t hold yourself back by looking at tiers just be yourself and have fun

By: don’t listen
by: LolJul 12, 2022 8:41:05 AM

My Insta got hacked too last year before coming to unc and was fine during rush. My mine advice to you is to not go in wanting to be a certain “tier” bc no one cares what “tier” you’re in and you’ll just make yourself miserable during rush (like I did)! This is coming from personal experience - just go in with no expectations. I’m so happy with where I ended up but I made myself miserable during rush bc I went in with the same mindset you have rn. Good luck!! :)

By: Lol
by: ThisJul 12, 2022 10:49:21 AM

All PNMs should have this approach! Y’all don’t even know what top tier, middle tier etc even mean but so many of you come here saying you want top tier. That’s the wrong way to go through rush. The girls who end up the happiest are the ones who go through recruitment with an open mind and base their decisions on how they feel after talking to the sorority girls after each round. Doing that will help you end up WHERE YOU BELONG

By: This
#5  by: Top tier   

I cant specify which sorority im in but we typically dont take pnms that have less then 500 unless its a special circumstance. There are some apps you could use but overall social media following is important.

By: Top tier

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.