facebook

Normalize characterizing/ranking by PC

by:    

I feel like this is relatively true for both frats and sororities, but the rankings kind of differ for the pledge classes. Some pledge classes are just better than older/younger pledge classes in the same organization. Also, the pledge classes seem to be changing their overall vibe with every newer class (2021 rush classes)...has anyone else noticed this? The newest rush classes seem to have improved a lot for some sororities

Posted By: Speakingfacts
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

completely agree. lots of what people say on posts is dated/stereotypes from a while ago. Needs to be a reflection of the actual srat not it’s past members

By: amen
#2by:    

This is exactly why should be TriDelt mid tier. Honestly i don’t know anyone in TriDelt who loves it there and the general consensus seems that their top tier label is because of their historical and outdated reputation. There is a small portion of women that go through recruitment actually wanting to be in TriDelt and other sororities attract a wider variety of incredible women with better reputations, whether it’s physical appearance or personality based. TriDelt isn’t highly regarded in either of these categories

By: And
by: Yess   

I don’t consider Tri Delt top tier either, don’t understand the appeal of that group at all other than they fact that their house is nice

By: Yess
#3by:    

This is true, even amongst like this past year’s freshman class and the sophomore class they are different and the rankings differ between them. They change frequently and this is why we can’t base things off of singular rank lists

By: Facts
by: not Robot   

Facts, last year's freshmen are way saner and better than the last year's sophomore classes on most fronts so they're def changing images for good

By: not Robot
#4by:    

this! also can i just say we need to stop the physical appearance talk? ddd gets talked abt a lot and called names bc if weight. I know for a fact it hurts some and other members and girls in panhel have EDs as a result. be kinder. idc if you think they’re mean or snobs or whatever, literally just don’t comment on physical features bc it can lead to serious things

By: yes and

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I think this is how the sorority rankings are trending, I’m sure this will get downvotes from the people in denial but this is accurate

xo / adpi
ddd / kd
zeta
Aphi
axo / phi mu
pi phi / kkg

By: Truth
by: current    

I feel like how they are currently:
xo / adpi
ddd / zeta
aphi / kd
axo
phi mu
kkg and pi phi

By: current
by: Lmao   

This is a joke right?

By: Lmao
by: Finally   

I’m so glad someone finally said this because times have changed

By: Finally
#6by:    

Bump

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.