facebook

Rush 2022 questions

by:    

I am an incoming freshman wondering about rush and sororities. How important are connections and knowing girls already in Greek life? I know a few but not sure how helpful that is, would I need to know lots of people to get into a “top sorority”?

Posted By: New pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

“top” sorority member speaking, we’re trying to limit influence of connections, not talk to girls b4 and just disregard who we know from hs. base it more on actual character. will see how it goes but u will find your place (also tiers are stupid, nice and awesome people everywhere.)

By: idk about others

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

I guess you have finally realized that giving bids to so many girls from your high school just continues the high school drama throughout college lol

By: Lol
#2by:    

I’m from out of state and didn’t know a single person when i rushed. I had great conversations at the majority of the sororities and got a bid from my top choice.

The best sorority for you is the one where you feel most comfortable. You shouldn’t focus on getting into a “top house”, instead you want to end up where you fit in

By: My experience

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.