facebook

Sorority drama

by:    

Making a separate post for this, esp. for any potential PNMs out there who are thinking about rushing.

With over 100 girls in each sorority, having a little drama is inevitable but excessive drama is a red flag. Some sororities are known for having lots of drama but PNMs should form their own opinions DURING RECRUITMENT. Most PNMs are generally happy on bid day but sometimes things don’t always work out.

Tips-
If you don’t like your sorority, drop out. Preferably before initiation so you try to join a different sorority next year, if that’s what you want

As soon as you realize your sorority is definitely not a fit for you, drop out. If you’ve given it a chance and know it’s not the right place for you then dropping is the best decision

Don’t stay in your sorority just for the sake of being in a sorority if you have issues with your sorority’s leadership/goals/sisterhood/etc. you will be much happier for leaving that situation because it’s highly unlikely that this will change

Don’t stay in your sorority and then come to Greek rank to badmouth it and it’s members, that isn’t cool at all

Every single sorority at UNC has nice girls and mean girls but you need to do what will make your time at UNC the best experience possible

Posted By: My .02
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This was totally created my an Alpha Phi bc we called y’all bullies out

By: Lol
by: My .02   

That makes no sense. I’m not in Aphi, but I’m tired of seeing all this bs on here (I’m sure many others agree). Any sorority that has issues should handle them internally instead of airing dirty laundry on here. My advice is for people to handle their problems like an adult

By: My .02
by: Ha   

Funny how u say ur not an alpha phi but as soon as u post u get 3 automatic likes. My friend in this sorority showed me what the president said in the groupme u idiot

By: Ha
#2by:    

I don’t know where the hate is coming from but I think this post actually has good advice 🤷‍♀️

By: unc
#3by:    

Don't fight WW3Creepos started it!

EzraMillerMolester
FloydNig
BatFuccerChinese

By: CreepoNig
#4by:    

Bump.

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.