facebook

Let’s be real here

by:    

I know they’ll never officially be a part of the big four, but Chi Psi is a sorority girl’s favorite. And I say this being a sorority girl. Not my top, but def more fun than phi gam (i said what i said)

Posted By: chi psi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Chi psi you aren't fooling anyone by trying to pose as a sorority girl. Y'all don't really throw that much and aren't super fun- when phi gam DOES throw it's always a much better time.

By: anACTUALsororitygirl
by: Huh    

Stop self ranking chi psi-

By: Huh
#2by:    

Heard phi delts house is back in the fall?

By: Is it true
by: Who cares    

Who cares about phi delt - literally not one frat in the big 4 likes them. Not one!

By: Who cares
#3by:    

Phi gam is nothing but a bunch of country bumpkin good ol boy rednecks. I’ll pass on that

By: Tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

this is actually hilarious, I don’t know a single girl in a sorority at unc that would refer to themselves as a sorority girl, please stop self ranking chi psi, you’ll never be top 4

By: lol no
by: hi again   

no, i’m being serious. if they do self rank, that’s lame. but i just know my friends and i prefer to hang here (at least with guys in our pc) because they’re cool. Don’t believe me, that’s fine, but just saying this isn’t a self rank sitch

By: hi again

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.