facebook

Clothes to wear

by:    

Can someone please please please guide me through what to wear for the rush process. I have read through a lot of posts on here and I’ve seen that people get profiled based on their clothes. I personally do own a lot of designer stuff but I am hesitant to include that into my outfits because I don’t want to be selected solely based on that.

Posted By: Thx
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’m in a sorority here and wearing a lot of designer things at once may come across the wrong way too. Like wearing nice shoes is fine but you don’t want to make it seem you’re wearing designer to try and prove you have it you know

By: Eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

hey, sorority member here. In my srat (considered top tier on this site, but tiers are stupid) we don’t look at clothes. Can they be a convo starter? Yeah sure, but designer isn’t what’s going to keep you through the rounds. Just know it gets a bit dressier with each day, but don’t feel the need to break the bank or buy all new clothes. your personality is what we are looking at. hope this helps and if you need specifics reply below

By: sorority
#3by:    

Wealth whispers so just because you have designer clothes doesn’t mean you need to wear them. You also don’t need to wear Hermes, Cartier or Van Cleef here, UNC isn’t like that. I agree that wearing designer clothes can give the wrong impression so my advice is to wear something that’s flattering on you and comfortable because it will be hot

By: Remember

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.