facebook

Y’all toxic really making fun of people’s looks

by:    

since when was it okay to poke fun at other people’s looks? Mary Greer you’re not sly and we know it’s you doing this since you’re putting it on your private story dumbie

Posted By: Smh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I don’t care who is doing all this Aphi posting but they need to stop. If you have beef with Aphi as a whole or someone in this chapter you need to address it with us directly instead of badmouthing people on social media. That’s not cool

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I understand Mary was given a hard time by this sorority but this needs to be solved offline and privately

By: For real
by: breh   

1- Mary isnt posting this stuff because she freely told her story on a public platform

2- so many people dropped aphi because of favoritism from the executive board (only enforcing rules for some members and not others).

3- my friend was in aphi and she dropped because the sorority actually is not the best sisterhood wise.

By: breh
#3by:    

As a pnm i have to admit that seeing all this drama makes me a more than a little hesitant to want anything to do with alpha phi

By: pnm
by: Yeah   

I can see that, but my suitemate is in aphi and she had good experiences and most of the drama is being posted about my someone who is no longer a member so I’d keep an open mind during recruitment

By: Yeah
by: hi   

i’m in a different srat, but don’t write one off bc of things written on this site. It’s a magnifying glass for negativity

By: hi
#4by:    

Yeah I’m sick of Mary Greer. She is such a liar because there are screenshots of her making fun of aphis executive board when mary has the wrinkles of an old lady. Not Mary Greer defending herself, hun you’re writing style is obvious. I know that she went through horrible things in aphi, but that gives her no right to say the vile things about these people’s looks. Now i’m not too convinced that she didn’t call fabrice the N word. Mary since you want to humiliate these women on greek rank through a fake act, you look like you’re 500 years old you witch

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.