facebook

Positive Greek life experience

by:    

So much negativity these past few days here on Greek life. Can people share positive experiences they’ve had?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

my sorority didn’t treat me like a token, and have allowed for me to grow and contribute to the unc community as a whole, and supported me the whole way. I love them for it and wouldn’t trade this experience

By: yes
#2by:    

My sorority president told me I got a bid because I'm black...

By: Ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Sad   

You’re obvi in TriDelt because that’s the only sorority here that doesn’t genuinely embrace minorities

By: Sad
#3by:    

I’m a rising sophomore in a “mid-tier” sorority. I’ve loved my experience, please do not listen to greek rank bc it is genuinely not an accurate representation of sorority life here. I have friends in all different sororities and so do a lot of girls in the sororities here. Every sorority has good girls and bad girls but overall no one on campus judges you based on your sorority’s reputation unless you’re literally the worst

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.