facebook

House with least drama

by:    

I have been very interested in rushing as a sophomore transfer. I am from the West Coast so I don’t know how things work in the south. Can someone tell me which house has the least amount of drama, I have minimal patience for petty bs. Also if someone is willing to share their experience rushing as a sophomore, it’ll be heavily appreciated.

Posted By: Mental health
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you don't care about the tier system I would say Kappa Kappa Gamma. However you will be looked at as a loser if you join, but if u dont care go for it. Lots of top tier sororities don't like west coasters or out of state ppl

By: Lol
by: Blondie    

Why with the discrimination against out of state people and west coasters? if anything they should be more desirable since they’re usually extra rich.

By: Blondie
by: Hsjs   

Because this is a southern school and west coast people are different from the people in north carolina. The girls want people that fit in with the majority. Plus all the west coast people i’ve met are wack and unhinged

By: Hsjs
#2by:    

Most everybody I’ve met that’s from west of Kansas and also south of Georgia is pretty wack and weird

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Honestly   

The girls i know from Louisiana are the worst

By: Honestly
#3by:    

I have friends in every sorority so based on that I would say that phi Mu, kappa and pi phi have the least drama and zeta, Aphi and kd definitely have the most

By: Beezus
by: Yass   

Agree with all of this 100%

By: Yass
by: Truth   

Aphi is the most toxic group of girls I’ve ever seen

By: Truth
#4by:    

not kd

By: ha
by: Lol   

They seem to feed off all their drama

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.