facebook

Chi O bullies beware PNMs

by:    

I am in a “top tier sorority.” I don’t really care about rankings but I am familiar with the superiority complex it gives some girls especially Chi Os. There’s one blonde (I don’t want to dox her) but if you know you know. She is all over the chi o Instagram. She has posts that she is tagged in that where she is making fun of Kappa for absolutely no reason and she is known to just be a bully in general. There are a lot of her “sisters” also featured in this post, and it is honestly ridiculous Chi O allows it’s members to treat other sororities this way. Advice to PNMs, do not join an organization with mean girls, and be aware that joining a sorority comes with petty bullying from girls who have nothing else going for them other than being from Charlotte and coming from a lot of money. I have had a good experience with my sorority, but just beware.

Posted By: why
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

not sure how true this is but always around rush on greek rank there is always something bad about chi o, last year they said that chi o wasn’t going to have socials. so i would take everything here with a grain of salt

By: reslly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: -   

This is so true, literally nothing on this site can be taken as fact

By: -
#12by:    

That girl isn’t the only bully in there

By: Still true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.