facebook

Chi O bullies beware PNMs

by: why

I am in a “top tier sorority.” I don’t really care about rankings but I am familiar with the superiority complex it gives some girls especially Chi Os. There’s one blonde (I don’t want to dox her) but if you know you know. She is all over the chi o Instagram. She has posts that she is tagged in that where she is making fun of Kappa for absolutely no reason and she is known to just be a bully in general. There are a lot of her “sisters” also featured in this post, and it is honestly ridiculous Chi O allows it’s members to treat other sororities this way. Advice to PNMs, do not join an organization with mean girls, and be aware that joining a sorority comes with petty bullying from girls who have nothing else going for them other than being from Charlotte and coming from a lot of money. I have had a good experience with my sorority, but just beware.

Posted By: why
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Frat   

Kappa deserves the hate

By: Frat
#2  by: Haha   

Guys that have hooked up with her says she stinks like ran thru fish

By: Haha
by: ArmandoAug 14, 2023 2:39:40 PM

She does, I speak from bad experience

By: Armando
#3  by: Ramses   

I’m also in a top tier srat and I absolutely hate girls like that, they give sorority girls a bad rep. Personally I think xo should kick that girl out

By: Ramses
by: Chi O hereMay 18, 2022 4:08:58 PM

I wish but unfortunately I doubt we’ll ever be so lucky

By: Chi O here
#4  by: HA   

That girl is absolutely rancid and the reason why she's popular is BEYOND ME. I think because she's pretty easy and other girls in chi o are scared of her psycho behavior

By: HA
by: WtfMay 15, 2022 10:01:50 PM

As I pnm, this stuff is sooooo bizarre.

By: Wtf
#5  by: blah blah   

A lot of the girls i know in chi o are pretentious and i went to high school with them so i know first hand that they are not all that and are solid middle class

By: blah blah
by: blah blahMay 16, 2022 9:05:27 PM

social climbers

By: blah blah
by: PhonyMay 16, 2022 10:22:38 PM

Please this one girl said that some people just pretend to be rich and live beyond her means through student loans to fit in. That seems like a stressful and fake life to live.

By: Phony
#6  by: YikesH   

Her new instagram pic made me vomit. Explain the hype on this girl please I am listening

By: YikesH
#7  by: Idk   

Need some names

By: Idk
by: Tea May 17, 2022 7:21:02 PM

Some girl named Stuart Cohen but that post got taken down

By: Tea
by: IdcMay 17, 2022 10:00:43 PM

Also Sophie Ferris. I have picture proof that she was bullying kkg

By: Idc
by: PeakedinhsMay 17, 2022 11:01:16 PM

Ugh, it’s always the girls that post be kind and just be a good human being that have the most to say about everyone. Literally leave people alone, it’s so shallow to degrade someone based on what sorority they join. Karma is real and you will get yours.

By: Peakedinhs
by: YikesAug 29, 2023 12:29:50 PM

It’s scary Sophie is out there recruiting new members, more of girls like her isn’t what xo needs

By: Yikes
#8  by: ugh   

this is sad. i think there are so many nice xo girls. i hate that this is a thing

By: ugh
#9  by: Yes   

While this is just one person I hope pnms will recognize that this is a pattern within certain sororities and hopefully stay away

By: Yes
by: goddessJun 2, 2022 10:51:37 PM

It absolutely is a pattern with certain sororities here and the smart pnms will see this and make the right choice for them. Being in the wrong group for 3-4 years will make you miserable, I speak from experience

By: goddess
#10  by: Tbh   

Those girls are the worst but honestly there’s a lot of toxicity in xo and there are a lot of bullies there

By: Tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.