facebook

why does everyone put axo so low?

by:    

i'm from out of state and friends at universities where axo is top so i just wanted to see what their vibe is here?

Posted By: out of state
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

On the west coast axo is top, but in the south they’re the bottom of the barrel. The axo girls here are mostly weird

By: Fact
#2by:    

Overall the girls are nice and seem to have a good sisterhood but they are just kind of average. They are middle tier and have been falling since Aphi came to UNC, maybe because Aphi got some girls who otherwise probably would’ve gone axo. I don’t have anything bad to say based on the ones i know

By: Honest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Axo and aphi are one in the same.

By: Twinning
by: anywayheel   

axo and aphi are not at all on the same level by far

By: anywayheel
#4by:    

They are an awesome group of girls with a solid reputation. Not a lot of drama like some of the other srats here.

By: Here
#5by:    

Nice girls for sure. Strong mid tier. They have had great classes the last couple years so I guess that can be threatening to some.

By: Sweet
by: Nope   

They’ve been falling the past couple years because they haven’t gotten strong PCs

By: Nope
#6by:    

They aren’t bottom, they’re just average in every way. Nothing stands out about them and they’ve been in a period of decline for the past several years

By: unc

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.