Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

pi phi had a really good one, I wish they placed

By: spider
by: Lmao   

Nah

By: Lmao
#2by:    

I was super shook on who won. I think KD, AXO and Zeta should have been in the top three based off of the performances. Also I was super confused what the theme was because some people did TV shows and different universes but it was supposed to be decades I think Zeta was the only one who was clear of that.

By: dazed and confused

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: tarrrr   

KDs was good but that theme has already been done before

By: tarrrr
by: What?   

KD was not anything better than average and wasn’t even original

By: What?
by: Mmmm   

I’m sorry but zetas didn’t not stand out at all….

By: Mmmm
by: boom   

Greek Groove hasn’t happened since 2019 aka when the current seniors were freshmen. Y’all shouldn’t be saying a “theme has been done before” when most ppl wouldn’t even know bc we weren’t here lmao

By: boom
#3by:    

It should have been ZTA, KD, and AXO.

By: Judge
by: Ben   

I disagree

By: Ben
#4by:    

axo, adpi, ddd, zeta were the best. The MCs were so cringy tho I was high key embarrassed for them

By: Ehh
#5by:    

Some were better than others but it was obvious that all the sororities worked hard on this and they were all good. I’m not gonna rank or criticize bc I liked all the performances and we should all support each other not tear each other down

By: unc
#6by:    

the griddy contest? the hosting? not my favorite

By: not it
by: Yikes   

The hosting was awful, who tf are those people and how did they get that job???

By: Yikes
#7by:    

The hosting was the worst thing about it, the girl was awful and the guy was weird

By: Leaky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.