facebook

Why hate Chi Phi?

by:    

Chi Phi mixes with every top tier sorority, throws darties and parties w top fraternities, has a nice house and decent amount of money... why do people try and rank them so low?

Posted By: Chi Phi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Is this fax?

By: Fax?
#2by:    

There just jealous

By: .
by: $   

Chi Phi got cute guys

By: $
#3by:    

They haven’t thrown many parties. But the ones they have are fun. Maybe if they had stuff more often

By: Sky

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Unc   

I heard they mixed with Chi O and ADPi

By: Unc
by: Chi Phi   

Yep and also kd and zeta

By: Chi Phi
#4by:    

They don’t mix with top sororities so I’m assuming girls just don’t know the guys

By: Grapes
#5by:    

The only reason they have clout is because phi delt got kicked off and started using them to throw.

By: Truth
#6by:    

I can’t remember them ever having a mixer with Chi O, DDD, KD, or Adpi, what too sororities are they mixing with? They just have a nice house and yard and are willing to let other fraternities throw at their house while they pay for most of it and do all of the setup and cleanup.

By: Lol
by: greek   

pretty sure they had a mixer with both chi o and adpi this semester

By: greek
#7by:    

what chi phi pledge was told to write this post....? pathetic...chi phi is irrelevant other than the fact that they're used for their house by frats that can't throw. guys in it are mediocre at best and just didn't get bids from chi psi or phi delt/gam

By: clearlyafake

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.