facebook

Y’all are ridiculous

by: hold on

It’s okay to write on a sororities character or vibe. If they are doing something wrong or are unkind, then by all means call it out. However the body shaming needs to stop. It is shallow and disgusting.

I understand Greek rank within itself is shallow, through ranking tiers and girls based on their attractiveness (which is still ridiculous imo, but that doesn’t matter), but I have seen multiple posts actively calling out srat members by name and at that point it is past just being annoying or stupid- it’s something that affects and harms someone else.

I also would like to say that I know damn well that half of the negative reviews in SRATS are other srat members and it is the most juvenile thing I have ever seen. We aren’t 16- you don’t have to be friends with every girl you meet but it’s ridiculous to put an entire group of women down because they’re in a different PHILANTHROPICAL ORGANIZATION than you. Stop trying to put other women down to try and win some imaginary popularity contest as an adult, ya weirdos.

Posted By: hold on
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Snowflake    

Somethings are just facts. You shouldn’t be in a public organization if you can’t handle being called out period

By: Snowflake
#2  by: EW   

You really thought u did something

By: EW
#3  by: Haha   

Somebody is salty that they got called out

By: Haha
by: TRUJan 12, 2022 5:09:14 PM

SERIOUSLY LIKE DON'T BE SHALLOW AND EXPECT PEOPLE NOT TO SAY SOMETHING

By: TRU
by: CLOWNJan 12, 2022 8:00:49 PM

Don't be in a public organization then ;) She's a bully, she bullies all of the Zeta girls so sorry but karma

By: CLOWN
#4  by: Ur beat   

a kkg wrote this

By: Ur beat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.