facebook

Mandated vaccines

by:    

I know that frats are going to throw parties but these parties will have consequences. Frats should mandate vaccines and make people show their vax card when going into parties.

Posted By: Gdi (or whatever)
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Lol

By: Lol
#2by:    

You serious

By: Dawg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Six downvotes already shows how conservative Greek Life is and why I left. Yeah showing the card is bit to far, but there needs to be a mandate

By: Yeah
by: Stop   

Ha- yeah I’m sure you electively left Greek life 🤣

By: Stop
#4by:    

So - do the vaccines work reliably against omicron - the answer is no

AND there are no gathering restrictions for you to report- so it seems like you will need to get your own life-

This is North Carolina - sounds like you need to go to school somewhere in the northeast where they love mandates- bye

By: Stop
by: Hi   

Oh sweet delusional kid- I work in the hospital and hear me now- the vaccine is helpful but does not keep everyone out of the hospital and a lot of vaccinated ppl are getting more than a cold- however we are almost 2 years in and we need to live -NO MORE MANDATES !! NO MORE SHUT DOWNS!!! No more university tattling sites- don’t go out if you are worried- or better yet - WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF and move along

By: Hi
#5by:    

If that’s what you think, stay tf home

By: Huh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.