facebook

Frat Spring Rush

by: Will

I regret not rushing a frat this year. Anyone know what frats are doing spring rush this year? If none of the good ones are doing spring rush, is it hard to get a bid as a sophomore?

Posted By: Will
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Plenty of options   

Only maybe big 4, but phi delt doesn’t exist and phi gam struggled in the fall, I think everyone else will rush

By: Plenty of options
#2  by: Truth   

The core ones do not usually do a spring rush. However-I will say that a good frat is one where you feel at home and are happy. It is not based on perceived popularity. There are sophomores that get bids every year in the big 4. Good luck

By: Truth
#3  by: Tbh   

Most frats besides big 4 and sig chi (sometimes sig nu) do spring rush so if you aren’t dead set on any of those I would say rush in the spring and see what you like

By: Tbh
#4  by: facts   

there's no point in not rushing in the spring because the "good ones" aren't having rush. you never know where you'll fit in best, and if you don't like the frats that rush in the spring, you can just roll the dice and rush in the fall as a sophomore

By: facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.