facebook

possible transfer

by:    

i’m a possible transfer for my junior year, would it be too late to join a sorority? or should i rush at my current school

Posted By: chapelhill24
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i personally haven't heard of a sorority bidding someone as a junior here. most juniors here are relatively uninvolved as well since many girls go abroad their junior year

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

here’s my take:
it would be easier to transfer chapters than rush. you’d have to rush a sorority that has a chapter on campus here, but once you’re in you are almost guaranteed approval.
Here’s the downside: chapters nationally have variations and different vibes (except for Zeta, which seems to be incredibly consistent and I am not sure why or how) and so what may appeal to you at your current school may not when you get here.
While very few juniors rush, if you come in with some established connections (reach out to people, let it be known you’re interested) no one is going to stop you. Lots to consider, but I wish you the best of luck!

By: go for it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.