facebook

Hey remember Delta Chi

by: lol

Lol you guys remember when Delta Chi first came on campus and bought Sig Ep's house and were maybe noticeable? Now everytime I go by its just more depressing. Why even be in a frat if you're gonna be so lame like they never party, no relations, desperation reeks, so try hard. I went over last saturday there was like 10 people there and some curly haired guy trying to desperately make it feel a little alive. I had better parties in freshman dorms. Everyone in DX should drop, all those considering pledging should just join their local dorm social events

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

FYI, The curly haired guy I found out is a transfer student so he def stupid and obviously no friends all I know is he stood out because he was j in the corner the whole time but looked like someone who would take the whole thing too serious, sad to see ppl try so hard but still fail. RIP DX forever

By: lol
#2  by: Yeah   

Too bad delta sig can’t get that house instead, it would be way better

By: Yeah
by: NahOct 7, 2021 5:25:27 PM

They literally let devin street in their “fraternity” they are a joke

By: Nah
by: DudeOct 10, 2021 9:47:59 PM

@nah How about you mind your business and keep our frat name out of your mouth?

By: Dude
by: ?Oct 12, 2021 5:31:04 PM

What’s delta sig? I’ve never heard of them before

By: ?
by: Lmao Oct 12, 2021 6:28:35 PM

I’m sure sure @nah and everyone else on campus will keep your name out of their mouth because that “fraternity” is irrelevant

By: Lmao
#3  by: blondeB   

Lol you’re clearly some frat guy trolling Bc you probs lost members to them or something. 0/10 you give me small pp vibes

By: blondeB
#4  by: stfu   

If you don't like them then why were you there in the first place? Clearly you didn't have anywhere better to be on a Saturday night lmao

By: stfu
#5  by: UNC   

I agree they were extremely annoying on this site when they first got their chapter but just leave em be. They might not throw down hard or anything but if that’s where those guys are happy, then good for them. Not my vibe personally but no hate whatsoever

By: UNC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.