facebook

Kappa Kappa Gamma

by:    

What’s up with the Kappa bashing on here today? That’s so rude and tacky. I have lots of friends in Kappa and if you did too you wouldn’t be negatively calling them out in so many posts. You need to chill and reflect on how you can be happier in your own life instead of anonymously fixating on a group of amazing women.

Posted By: Seriously
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Gobblers

By: Krispy kreme
#2by:    

It’s one or two losers doing it, I wouldn’t worry about it. Everyone I know in all the houses has friends in Kappa and knows they are great people. Haters gonna hate.

By: Carolina Blue
#3by:    

They booty too big

By: :)
#4by:    

What is up with the creepy Kappa obsessive poster?

By: For real
#5by:    

Exactly. No one should be bashed, but to bash Kappa at this point is especially mean spirited and bizarre. You could talk about any house at UNC and you choose to go after Kappa? So strange.

They seem to be nice, fun girls who have their own niche and aren’t a threat so why not build them up or at the very least not tear them down?

By: Why?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

I hope people who are still interested in Greek life will reach out to Kappa about COBs. They are a great house. I'm sure the troll will come back with some Regina George BS, but the rest of us are tired of it.

By: Trolls are weird
#7by:    

Agree. Kappa is a house full of awesome girls. I know several from the house, and they are smart, fun girls. This site is ridiculous...how ppl pick and choose who to like or bash.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.