facebook

What is the honest rep of the mid tier frats

by:    

What is the honest rep of KSig, SAE, ZETE, PIKAPP, SIGNU, PIKA, CHI PHI?

Rushing those and wanna see what others think of them as I haven’t rly asked around.

Posted By: Honest
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Ksig - down to earth group of dudes who seem to get along well with each other. Known for throwing parties and concerts.
SAE - don’t know much about these guys. Heard they hang out with DKE a good bit though.
Zete - More southern vibe than the rest listed. They seem to been pretty tight knit from the looks of it.
Pikapp - Booksmart generally but lacking in the social department. They have a good amount of B school guys.
Sig Nu - known for having a nice house but an inflated ego. Their annex, basement, and back porch make for great late night vibes.
Pika - small house but big brotherhood. These guys catch a lot of flack for being douchey but only a few guys actually fit that archetype. However, the ones that do are full blown Chads
Chi Phi - never been here actually but their house is pretty nice from what I’ve heard. They took a big class last spring but apparently only a few are cool. I may be totally wrong though.

By: My opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ty   

Thank you, anyone else?

By: ty
by: ^   

Agreed

By: ^
#2by:    

Make your own opinion. That is literally the point of rush.

By: wyd
#3by:    

ATO should be included in this as well

By: ATO
by: read carefully   

He said those are where he’s rushing

By: read carefully
#4by:    

You’re balled

By: Pika
#5by:    

Zete def top tier

By: Bye

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.