facebook

The Actual Sorority Ranks 2021

by:    

Here are the most up to date sorority rankings after fall 21 recruitment. Each sorority is awesome in their own way, just wanted to share what seems to be the most recent general view of each house

DDD
XO
ADPi
KD/ZTA
APhi
AXO
Phi Mu
KKG
Pi Phi

Posted By: Amazing
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

kappas pc was literally like 25 girls so they aren’t above pi phi

By: yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: umm   

sorority ranks aren’t based solely on pc size for one year...

By: umm
by: This   

^^^ It’s more about the general sentiment about each sorority and I’ve been seeing a lot of positive comments about kappa on here which is great for them

By: This
#2by:    

a bit of a reach zta...

By: hm
by: unc   

agreed

By: unc
#3by:    

I agree with this. I rushed fall 21 and didn’t join any of the chapters because the process was really stressful for me, but after meeting each sorority, this was exactly what I thought

By: Yeahh
by: hi   

I’m sorry it was so stressful, hopefully you’ll rush again next year and it will be better for you!

By: hi
#4by:    

Pi phi is not behind kappa

By: No
#5by:    

Nobody i know likes Tri Delt or was impressed by them so i don’t get why anyone ranks them at the top by themselves. They aren’t the prettiest, nicest or most fun so why the hype

By: Sam Howell
#6by:    

This is the most accurate ranking here but tbh ranks are stupid

By: Correct

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.