facebook

LMK AXO thoughts… honest question

by: Honest question

Fr though why isn’t AXO ranked higher? Serious question, like what makes them mid? I like them more than majority of top tier and significantly more than APhi and ZTA.

Posted By: Honest question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

Top tier is mainly based on history, prestige, wealth, etc. The four “top tiers” have been that way for years, even if their girls aren’t the nicest or classiest. AXO is typically seen as “sweet” and I agree they are nicer than most top tiers, they just don’t have history or wealth on their side. They take random girls based on good conversations during rush rather than dirty rushing.

By: truth
#2  by: Ummmm   

To be completely honest I’m confused why they aren’t lower. They have been struggling with their pledge classes for a few years now and a lot of the ones I’ve met are kinda ~weird~. Phi Mu and A phi are definitely above them

By: Ummmm
by: LolAug 18, 2021 7:42:43 PM

Lol hey APhi. They didn’t struggle at all…

By: Lol
#3  by: Gg   

Axo girls are known to be nice. They don’t really try to compete with other sororities, they just have fun and mind their business. As far as mid tier sororities they literally all mix with the same people so it’s dumb to say one is better than the other. It really just depends on your personality and where you think you would fit in best.

By: Gg
#4  by: Wife em   

AXO is the only wifey material srat

By: Wife em
by: NahAug 20, 2021 10:53:00 PM

Disagree

By: Nah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.