facebook

Kappa hasnt changed!

by:    

disclaimer: i was NOT in kappa at UNC and I rushed a few years ago
BUT
It really bothers me that now that tri sig is gone people are treating kappa like THE “bottom” house.
just because another house left does NOT change the atmosphere of the houses currently at UNC!!! Kappa is a wonderful sorority filled with really wholesome girls and it sucks to see them struggling just because tri sig left and people now perceive them as the “bottom” sorority but Kappa has consistently had successful PCs that are more focused on sisterhood and that is the perfect fit for plenty or PNMs!!!

Posted By: alum
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

YES! I'm also in another sorority but have always admired kappa for the drama-free atmosphere and commitment to sisterhood and success outside of the sorority. Honestly a great house.

By: rando

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

kappas pc was literally like 25 girls so they are the bottom house

By: yup
#3by:    

Whoever has posted in eight different threads about Kappa’s PC should take some time off of GR to enjoy their own sisterhood if they’re going to get so fixated on someone else’s.

Congratulations to everyone on your new members!

By: Positivity

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.