facebook

KD slipping the retention rates don't lie

by: retention

It's no secret KD has been slipping for years. they only recruit from high school, so it's no surprise that their retention rate was below 50%.

Posted By: retention
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sss   

Not a kd fan at all but love seeing all these posts clearly written by trolls with the hope of creating drama between sororities where none exists

By: sss
by: mhmAug 17, 2021 2:09:01 AM

exactly

By: mhm
#2  by: um   

lol idk where ur getting your info from but kd has one of the highest retention rates...literally look it up

By: um
by: EhhAug 17, 2021 8:58:10 AM

I don’t know about the retention rate comment but for the past 3 years they’ve definitely had a high snap bid rate, which definitely supports the statement that they’re slipping because they can’t meet quota without offering snap bids

By: Ehh
by: kAug 17, 2021 9:39:40 PM

well they didn’t give any this year so it’s looking a bit better for them....

By: k
#3  by: wrong   

i think u meant to say chi o? considering they have one of the lowest retention rates in greek life not kd

By: wrong
by: also wrongAug 17, 2021 6:05:32 AM

xo has one of the higher retention rates, but KD does as well. I think this is just a general troll, but I think you also need to do some research

By: also wrong
by: what?Aug 17, 2021 8:49:24 PM

KD has a high retention rate and this post was made to stir up drama! Don’t let it get to you! XO also one of the highest retention rates in Greek life and KD does too. Don’t indulge these people who are so sad and bored with their lives that they need to argue over which PHILANTHROPIC organization is more popular.

By: what?
#4  by: curious   

How do you evaluate retention rates? Does anyone other than panhel really know this or is it guestimates?

By: curious
#5  by: Bump   

Frrrrr

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.