facebook

Adpi self ranks

by: Lol

Every single adpi ranking is wrong. Idk why they think they’re so high up LOL

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lmao   

This post comes across as major insecurity on your part so why did you feel compelled to post this. This same comment could be said for pretty much every sorority here

KD- queens of self ranking because they refuse to accept that they’ve been falling to mid tier over the past few years. They have to give out lots of snap bids every year because they are so many pnm’s 2nd choice at pref

Aphi- they’ve been self ranking since they arrived here

axo- they self rank constantly because they are struggling to stay relevant. They are slipping while Aphi is rising and they are constantly on here telling anyone who will listen that they’re top middle and rank themselves higher than zeta and Aphi

Phi Mu self ranks because they refuse to accept that they are approaching bottom tier based on all the rankings here

Who cares if a sorority self ranks here or not? Are you gullible enough to believe what an anonymous person person posts here or do you make up your own mind about all the sororities here. Nothing anyone posts here is going to change anyone’s opinion so who gives af? Seriously. Tiers are subjective anyway and don’t mean anything anyway.

By: Lmao
by: FactsAug 16, 2021 6:32:45 PM

So true and making negative comments like this makes the UNC panhel community look bad

By: Facts
by: whatAug 17, 2021 2:15:39 AM

agreed, this is how i look at it based on ur comments

1. it’s funny how u say kds are the queens of self ranking when they have mostly bad posts/comments on their page. they clearly don’t pay to delete them or self rank, although i don’t know the truth to the comments on their page

2. yes, aphi is all over this site

3. most of the axo girls now are less superficial/ give me a more lowkey vibe so i think they attract a different crowd than the past.

By: what
#2  by: unc   

This post was obviously written by kd, so pathetic

By: unc
#3  by: wtf   

KD are u okay??!!?

By: wtf
#4  by: Obviously    

So true. Constant self ranks by ADPi. Always trying to sell the idea they are ahead of KD

By: Obviously
by: unc22Aug 18, 2021 11:06:40 AM

I’m not in kd or adpi but I know a lot of people who’d rank adpi over kd and a lot of girls who have chosen adpi over kd so I’m inclined to say that these aren’t self ranks. Sororities need to focus on themselves and stop worrying about what other sororities say or do, all the sororities at unc are different and really can’t be compared to each other.

By: unc22
by: nopeAug 19, 2021 10:50:52 PM

KD is dropping fast hate to say but their pc this year wasn’t great so it really didn’t help them much. A lot of girls I know during rush wanted adpi over kd.

By: nope
by: uncAug 19, 2021 11:53:10 PM

Kd acts like any posts with adpi above them is a self rank but the reality is that a lot of people in other sororities rank adpi over kd. I’m an axo and I think this as well so please just stop. Making negative comments about other sororities only makes you look bad.

By: unc
#5  by: False   

Hi KD

By: False
#6  by: Seriously   

Why can’t we all get along? We all do in person so why all the snark here. It’s not nice and doesn’t set a good example for our new members.

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.