facebook

What makes a sorority their tier

by:    

So like I’m super super confused about what sororities are ranked by on here like I had great kappa convos but y’all make them seem like they’re not good? Am I missing something like are they being superficial on zoom and their not nice irl?

Posted By: Uhhh help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Rankings on this site are mostly based on rush returns and how they mix. If you wanted to rank sororities by kindness, involvement, etc. It would be a very different list.

By: active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Rankings on this site are based on superficial things and not on kindness levels or how genuine the girls are. Kappa is known for being full of super sweet girls but ranking isn’t based on how nice a sorority is sadly. There’s a few older posts that break down each sorority and everyone seems to agree that they’re a super sweet group of girls, so the convos you’re having are probably 100% the real them.

By: Hi
#3by:    

I was wondering the exact same thing, I’m rushing as a sophomore and literally have been having the best conversations with KKG

By: Confused
#4by:    

These rankings are accurate if you care about mixing with top frats and having the cutest Instagram pictures. Basically if you are looking for superficial things. But if you are genuinely looking for the best place for you your ranking will look different than everyone else’s. Maybe tri delt is your place but then again maybe kappa is.

By: Realtalk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.