facebook

“Tier” and “Class” are not Synonymous

by:    

MOST meetings tonight were friendly and relaxed.
There is no excuse to pretend to experience problems to avoid a 3 minute conversation, XO and DDD.

Standout impressions:
AXO super sweet CILT from camp
Pi Phi the tennis player I used to see at tournaments
Thanks to those ladies for connecting on a genuine level \n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: OOS
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

True,houses that consider themselves top tier are not necessarily the ones who exhibit the most class.
Panhel needs to be aware of the so called “technical glitches”
Everyone deserves basic respect

By: Greek
#2by:    

Fortunately I did not experience any technical issues and only talking to APhi was like pulling teeth

By: 1st year
#3by:    

I really liked APhi!

By: Roy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

are you dumb?? sororities have to do things a certain way or they get fined. i’m sure sororities that had technical issues weren’t doing it on purpose because although avoiding talking to you seems worth it to me i’m sure the organizations would prefer the conversation to the punishment.

By: ___
by: ___   

yeah no @yeah that’s 100% my bad. they definitely took the time out to find the exact girls they didn’t want to talk to. then they put in the effort to stage tech problems explained the process to all the girls in the stat and became whole actresses. All just to not have a quick convo while still getting fined.

By: ___
#5by:    

It was better than I thought it would be.
Interesting convos with out of state girls at chi o and pi phi.
ZTA seems fun
Soon many CLT girls it gets tiresome…learned ADPi is the small town house

By: UNC
by: yes   

zeta was my fav so far

By: yes
#6by:    

The rush process should have a foundation of basic respect.
Whether or not true technical difficulties occurred, there is zero evidence that mild punishments like “fines” or “social probation” actually changes behavior.
So yes, your bad

By: Tarheel
#7by:    

PNMs that were impacted by “technical difficulties” shouldn’t be dropped because they didn’t get a fair opportunity. Kd did this last year as a way to drop girls and it’s not cool

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.