facebook

how often does a pnm not get a bid?

by: yikes

how often do non-legacy, not super rich, average looking pnms not get any bids? scared i won’t get a bid from any chapter.

Posted By: yikes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Reputable Bro   

If I were you I’d get in my car and drive straight to honeybaked ham. Sorority girls LOVE ham, and they can tell the difference between HoneyBaked and Costco brand... don’t be a fool, have a ham on the first day and make sure you get the proper carving tools.

By: Reputable Bro
by: Leslie mAug 11, 2021 10:23:09 PM

lol wtf, I’m in a top 4 sorority and hate ham

By: Leslie m
#2  by: Tbh   

Most PNMs get bids but occasionally there are girls that get dropped everywhere. Some PNMs will drop out during recruitment because they don’t want any of the sororities they have left

By: Tbh
by: JessAug 10, 2021 12:11:37 PM

This is just not true, I’m in a sorority and this is 100% wrong.

By: Jess
#3  by: Hi   

As long as you maximize your options (ex. don’t suicide bid on pref night or drop out of rush because you don’t like the houses you’re left with) you will most likely get a bid. The chances of being let go from every house is pretty small.

Most sororities changed their legacy policy last year and no longer give a leg up to legacies. Most girls are not super rich either.

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.