facebook

How to get in contact w frats

by:    

I’m gonna be a freshman from OOS so don’t know many people at unc that have rushed. I’ve gotten texts from some of the good fraternities but for the ones I’m interested in how should I go about texting them to get the rush info

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Just ask around once you move in if anyone has heard of rush events at those frats. Then show up I guess. Don’t reach out to frats it’s a bad look.

By: Ah
#2by:    

Try to make connections with other guys rushing such as a roommate or whatever and go with them. In the beginning frats are pretty open to letting whoever come to their events.

By: Help
#3by:    

Odds are you’ll have some suite mates or friends who will have connections. Frats are usually pretty open at the beginning if you’re considering rushing so tag along with them to the events and meet some brothers.

By: Yep
#4by:    

Just be chill

By: Frosh
#5by:    

Don’t be lame and you’re good

By: Frat god

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Most are pretty open at the beginning so show out and say you’re interested in rushing. Just be yourself and don’t do anything weird and you’ll be off to a better start then most. For reference, we immediately axed one kid because he was being a tool to girls at a party at the first rush event. Don’t be that guy

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.