facebook

ATO non stop on this website

by:    

ATO is desperately trying to make themselves relevant. They are posting “frat 2021 rankings” with them way higher than they are, having conversations with themselves inside comment sections, posting hate ranks on other frats, and self ranking themselves. Anybody that’s rushing needs to understand that they are irrelevant. Y’all will know once you rush and go there and meet them that it’s not where you wanna be, I myself went to 1 event for 10 minutes realized that and walked out. By all means go ahead and do that. But you’ll know what I’m saying then. They give out bids like candy on Halloween, all of their guys got slid everywhere else they rushed. Go rush places like Pikapp, Pika, or Chi Phi instead.

Posted By: ATO
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sig Nu is much worse. Very likely they posted the above comment. And will delete this one.

By: Nah
#2by:    

Spot but replace “ATO” with “Sig Nu”

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Lol look at all those comments and likes on those comments, ATO is swarming this site. Has a real fetish with Sig Nu as well non stop hate

By: ATO at it again
#4by:    

Quit worrying about other frats and focus on yourself.

By: Yo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.