facebook

Aren’t they coming back

by: Uhh

Aren’t phi delt phi gam and beta coming back next semester? Like aren’t they fine and will have normal stuff like everyone else

Posted By: Uhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Most likely    

I know kappa sigma already got their charter back and will be rushing this fall so I’d assume beta and phi gam will probably be fine. Not sure about phi delt’s situation though...

By: Most likely
#2  by: Facts   

Phi Delt gone through at least 2024.

Beta and Phi Gam suspended by their nationals and undergoing reorg so it’s doubtful they will be back this fall. No idea on Kappa Sig national status but likely similar. None of them ever lost their charters. On top of national suspension, UNC still not recognizing any of them so they cannot participate in IFC rush, or any other UNC-related activities, per the OFSL, until UNC suspension has been lifted.
This was a big deal and all over the national news. The punishment, from both nationals and UNC, is going to last longer than a mere semester or 2.

By: Facts
by: CorrectionJun 1, 2021 10:11:56 AM

Kappa Sig did lose their charter but won their appeal to re-colonize.

By: Correction
by: Truth Aug 7, 2021 8:12:56 PM

Don’t talk about what you don’t know- beta hasn’t lost national recognition or recognition from the university- stay in your lane for gods sake

By: Truth
#3  by: fyi   

Sororities can’t have events with frats that are under disciplinary action. We can get in huge trouble with our nationals if we do. No offense to those on probation, but we aren’t risking that after being shut down for a year and a half. Sorry, not sorry.

By: fyi
#4  by: Idk   

I’ve talked to dudes in those frats. All of them say they’re fine and will be back normally in the fall

By: Idk
by: akaJun 2, 2021 10:50:53 AM

underground like sae

By: aka
by: LolJun 2, 2021 11:03:03 AM

So yah nothing is gonna change ahaha they’re still gonna get the same guys they would always get. And will still mix with sororities they want

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.