facebook

CANCEL PI LAM!!

by: cancel

I have personally known a lot of girls who have been assaulted by the same pi lam brother. Exec told the victims that the offender would be removed from the house and not allowed at social events. However, this brother was seen in photos from their recent formal. Pi lam’s exec obviously does not care about the safety of the women visiting their fraternity.

Posted By: cancel
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by:    

Pi lam is a joke

By: —
#2  by: Lol   

I’m glad people are finally catching on. This has been going on for years. Guys who take advantage of women aren’t men at all.

By: Lol
#3  by: Pls    

Please stop this smearing and unfounded accusations. Not good for anyone but ur twisted mind and paranoia.

By: Pls
by: excuse me May 2, 2021 1:03:56 PM

you are the type of guy that makes girls feel ashamed and guilty if they are assaulted. guys who assault girls SHOULD have their reputation tarnished. and saying they have a “twisted mind and paranoia” is a baseless point. it never ceases to amaze me that guys would rather defend the assaulter than the victim, go f yourself

By: excuse me
#4  by: Fake news    

Please stop this smearing and unfounded accusations. Not good for anyone but ur twisted mind and paranoia.

By: Fake news
by: kMay 21, 2021 11:00:11 PM

lol the fact that you repeated this same comment, literally shut the f up

By: k

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.